When God’s favor is upon you, people like you for no particular reason and they want to bless you. I believe I have favor in this place today. I believe that the light of the Lord shines upon me and that I have favor with everyone, with God and with man.
Favor: the acceptance and blessing that others show toward us because we have God’s grace shining upon us.
- It is part of my inheritance to have and enjoy favor.
- I have favor with everyone I meet and in every situation. I thank you, God, that your favor upon me is growing and increasing. I walk in humble obedience to your will.
- The light of God shines upon me.I am the apple of God’s eye; his favored child.
- God, make your face shine upon me. Lift up your countenance upon me and give me peace. Shine your glory upon me as you did Moses.
- God and I are enough in any situation.
- Lord, give me favor in this situation. Father, please give me favor.
- I believe that I have favor in this place today. I believe that the light of the Lord shines upon me and I have favor with everyone, with God, and with man.